NEXXUS works with clients seeking to finance renewable energy projects, including:
- Algae to Biofuel Plants
- Anaerobic Digestion Plants
- Biodiesel Plants
- Biomass Plants
- Coal to Liquid Plants
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Projects
- Solar/Photovoltaic Plants
- Waste to Energy Plants
- Wind Farms
- Other Green Renewable Energy Projects, Geothermal, Thermoelectric, Hydroelectric, etc.
Our Large Network Investors and Funding sources prefer that a Client have at least 5 to 10% in cash invested in the project already or proof that they have it available to invest. Otherwise, our sources may be able to structure the Private Investment financing of the project with 1) a Joint Venture Program; 2) Debt financing and Equity Capital; or 3) Investment-financing based on Contract Funding based on an executed PPA.
International Renewable Energy Project Funding:
- $100 Million Minimum Funding of Private Investors Request Requirement
- For both USA and International projects (USA-friendly countries)
- For either shovel ready development projects and existing projects
- Fully capitalized lease for the term of the Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) or off-
- take agreement (at least 10 years; preferable is 20 years or longer)
- Credit underwriting is based on the credit worthiness of the PPA or off-taker (with a BBB rating or better)
- Investment of up to 100% of the capital needed for the project based on projected cash flow
- Time to Closing-90 to 120 days
- Prefer take-or-pay PPA or off-take agreement – The off-take agreement is in a take-or- pay format or there is a rated insurance company or bank payment guarantee that will insure the payment performance of the off-taker
- Client has to have an experienced Management Team
Simply forward your Executive Summary to our attention for immediate consideration. Upon review we will work to find you the most appropriate funding partner within our wide and well-financed network, which includes a variety of International Project Financing lending companies.